WorkMotion is seeking a talented and experienced NetSuite Developer to join our team. As a NetSuite Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining customizations, scripts, and integrations for our NetSuite system to enhance business processes and improve system functionality.
We value work-life balance, so please only apply if you're based within 2 hours of the Central European Timezone.
What you will do...
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality, and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Maintain a thorough understanding of NetSuite functionality, features, and tools, and recommend improvements to existing processes and solutions
- Work with various integration methods and tools, including SuiteScript (REST) and/or third-party middleware platforms to ensure seamless data flow between NetSuite and other business systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements
What we are looking for...
- At least 3 years work experience as a NetSuite Developer / Engineer
- Strong experience in NetSuite development, customization, and administration
- Familiarity with NetSuite’s architecture, scripting, and web services is highly desirable
- Experience with integration methods and tools such as SuiteScript (REST), and/or third-party middleware platforms is an advantage
- Create customized workflows (Procurement, Sales and other)
- Experience in creating multi-lingual, multi-subsidiary and multi-currency Advanced PDF/HTML templates for multiple transactions (Sales/Purchase Orders, Invoices, Credit Memo’s and other)
- Configure customized transaction layouts, transaction forms, entity forms, etc..
- NetSuite Administration and Project Management skills
What we offer…
- As a remote and distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- WorkFlex - easily workation from your dream destination
- Well-Being Day - a dedicated day off to disconnect and recharge
- Subsidised gym membership subscription
- Training and development allowance
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local laws and regulations.
Who we are…
We are WorkMotion, an Employer of the Future.
By thinking outside the border, we are revolutionizing the working world and making the dream of working from anywhere a reality. Our all-in-one HR platform redefines global onboarding and management, ensuring 100% compliant remote employment.
What's great about being part of WorkMotion is that we practice what we preach – we're all about location flexibility. Joining us means embracing remote work without limits. Our passion lies in building a more globalized world and in transforming how we work in a meaningful way.
** WorkMotion is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive environment that embraces individuals of diverse backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, religions, ages, and personal outlooks.**