Account Executive - Nordics
We are looking for a competent, motivated and ambitious Account Executive - Nordics to join our team. If you love finding and developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing clients for our HR-SAAS product in the Nordics region, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base.
WorkMotion follows a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted adviser to educate our clients about global hiring, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service.
Since the position is fully remote, we prefer our employees being based 2 hours within CEST (Central European Time).
What you’ll do…
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle: Follow up on company-sourced (by our SDR and inbound marketing teams) and self-generated leads from multiple sources (website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.), develop them to deal opportunities and bring them to close deal.
- Proactively build relationships with new and existing clients by understanding their business and challenges.
- Manage day to day activity with clients, partnering with WorkMotion's Customer Success team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of our software and solutions.
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization.
- Consistently achieve your quarterly revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients. Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline.
What we’re looking for…
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive for a technology company (selling into HR departments is a plus)
- Fluency in English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, and/or Swedish is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Adaptive, positive, professional and loves working in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team, and your processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a business, finance or HR discipline
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Subsidised gym membership subscription
- Training and development allowance
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- WorkFlex - easily workation from your dream destination
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you're from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**