Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
We are looking to hire a talented and competitive French & English-speaking Sales Development Representative to join a fast paced and growing sales team. This role will be responsible for developing relationships and outbound sales leads for the Account Executives, as well as supporting marketing activities and prospect touch-ups.
An exciting remote opportunity to join a distributed team that has a strong culture in place where cooperation, team spirit and growth (personal and professional) are highly valued.
What you’ll do…
- Drive WorkMotion's expansion through mostly outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn from our experienced sales team and contribute to our ever growing Sales and SDR Playbook
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop a detailed understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handover to an Account Executive of your market
- Create emails sequences on Hubspot, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
What we’re looking for…
- 1 - 2 years of proven work experience in sales or business development
- An outgoing person with a lot of energy and hunger to learn
- An entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Confident with your words and can write emails and sequence campaigns that convert
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You're looking to break into sales but you don't have a lot of experience in sales yet
- You hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- You've worked within a startup or HR environment
What we offer…
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and help us to build the #futureofwork together, we'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you're from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**