HR Lifecycle Specialist
We are looking for an HR Lifecycle Specialist to join our Global HR Operations team. As a Lifecycle Specialist, you will handle all complex people-related matters as they may relate to the EOR employee lifecycle at WorkMotion.You will be the key enabler to remote work! It's an incredibly exciting time to join WorkMotion for this fast-paced role in a truly international setting.
What you’ll do…
- Own and drive EOR employee lifecycle: employee support, payroll, benefits, contract amendments, off-boarding
- Provide a high level of support to our EOR employees, being the first point of contact for any HR-related queries
- Admin support: generation of reports, employment verification letters, HRIS administration
- Provide a high touch local experience where possible, and help the product and operations team create systems that can scale
What we’re looking for…
- 3 to 5 years of experience in HR Operations / HR Management
- Experience in B2C client facing/supporting role
- Experience with offboardings (termination/resignation/contract ending)
- Practical knowledge about local labor law regulations in one or a number of regions
- Highly motivated and able to priorities workload proactively
- Native or business proficient in English
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an ability to respond quickly and communicate effectively
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Regular virtual events and annual team meetups
*Some benefits may vary due to local laws and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team, distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionize the working world!**