Why be with company?
We all know what a great neighborhood feels like. The sad reality is that every day, our neighborhoods are losing their character, authenticity, and sense of community. From Main Streets to Manhattan, our beloved local businesses are being pushed out at unprecedented rates, replaced with corporate brands or empty storefronts. America is losing its small business backbone—its diversity, energy, and competitive edge.
withco empowers small businesses to become property owners so that they obtain the control, wealth, and permanence only afforded through ownership. We've raised $30M+ from the world's best investors, including Founders Fund, Canaan Partners, Initialized Capital, NFX, and celebrities like Venus Williams and Kevin Durant. Join our mission to make it exciting to be a small business owner in America again!
How you'll help us succeed:
What you'll do:
- Design, build, and maintain mission-critical data and distributed systems that provide real time and reliable data for investors, customers, and internal teams
- Data Architecture and Engineering: design and build our core data systems from the ground up
- Data Analytics: help the business make data-driven decisions and partner with different departments on how to best leverage our data
- Data Science: more complex modeling work e.g. partnering with our Investments team to build data models using internal and external data sources
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Growth, and Investments teams on data needs and making data-related decisions
What makes you a great fit:
- 6+ of years experience in data science, data architecture, data engineering, and/or analytics, ideally at high-growth startups
- Proven experience building out a data function from scratch
- Deep understanding and expertise engineering data-driven systems and relational database schema design
- Real estate experience and/or knowledge a plus
- Experience building AVM models a plus
- Self-driven with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and drive results across functions in a fast-paced environment
- Mission-driven and passionate about creating more small business success stories in America
Start Small, Dream Big: We invent, build, and execute to meaningfully improve the lives of our small business partners. We constantly improve and drive towards hitting ambitious goals. We operate from a place of humility and upcycle mistakes into feedback and learnings.
Really Own It: We are relentlessly resourceful, "do what we say we'll do", and care about the details. When we see a problem, we roll up our sleeves because it's our responsibility to take care of it. We focus on outcomes, look for opportunity, and celebrate a growth-mindset.
Act Fast, Learn Fast: We utilize first principles and diverse perspectives to prioritize the right problems and solutions. We have a bias for action to rapidly and rigorously test hypotheses, show evidence of progress with data, and then double down on what works.
Hustle to Honesty: We seek to quickly and courageously get to the truth, especially if it's scary or inconvenient. We assume positive intent and are open, honest, and direct about problems.
Are you with company?
- Competitive equity in an early-stage, high-growth company
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Unlimited PTO and Work From Anywhere August
- Paid parental leave
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Commuter and FSA/HSA benefits
- A flexible work-life policy and company lunch once a week (we’re hybrid and in the office Tuesday to Thursday!)
- A curriculum of retreats, workshops, and dinners to learn from small business entrepreneurs across America who have perfected their crafts over generations