Enterprise Strategic Account Executive
Wagmo is seeking experienced sales professionals to become part of an exciting new area of our growing B2B business unit - employer sales. As an Enterprise Strategic Account Executive, you will identify and educate businesses on Wagmo’s offerings and the value of offering it as an employee benefit. We’re looking for motivated, solutions-focused, passionate, and results-oriented sales professionals to help us grow a strong sales team, achieve our goals, and champion Wagmo in the overall pet wellness and insurance ecosystem. If you possess the expertise of selling to brokers and in-house HR/Benefits team - along with the drive to uncover new sales prospects, love dogs (or cats!), and are looking for an exciting growth opportunity, we want to talk with you!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire sales cycle targeting HR, Benefits, and Total Rewards leaders and Brokers at enterprise sized companies (10k+) within your defined regional US territory.
- Deeply understand customer needs and map our solution to the challenges they are facing
- Serve as a trusted advisor to companies, helping to educate them on pet wellness inspiring them on the value of our new approach
- Build, manage, and strategically prioritize your pipeline within your territory
- Achieve sales quotas and performance metrics that align with overall company goals
- Iterate sales pitches using a consultative, solutions-focused sales approach and ensure you are consistently using our sales methodology to qualify and pass opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Work closely with Sales management to identify and provide feedback on ways to innovate on our sales process, and product offerings to drive increased performance and align pipeline production to our Sales team's needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as partner success, marketing, and operations, to ensure Wagmo’s brand and product offerings are delivered in a successful manner pre-and post-sale
- Leverage relationships with key consultants, brokers, and other distribution channels to build awareness of Wagmo’s offerings and build a strong pipeline
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs in a creative, timely and professional manner
- Ensure your team consistently uses our sales methodology to qualify and pass opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible.
What you'll need to be successful
- 5+ years of B2B/SaaS sales experience, with experience selling into HR, Total Rewards, and other key leaders and experience working with Brokers and Channel Partners required
- Demonstrated experience selling an early stage product
- Startup experience with an Entrepreneurial drive with motivation to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills. Strategic and collaborative approach to sales, and ability to position oneself as a thought leader to achieve results.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to contribute toward company’s mission and goals
- Experience with CRM and other sales-related tools (e.g. Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LI Sales Navigator)
- Experience managing outbound campaigns (email, phone, etc.) to generate leads
- Top performer, results oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President's Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Pay Range: $130k - $150k + Equity in the company
- Company paid medical premiums
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short term disability and long term disability
- Company paid Wagmo pet wellness and insurance plans
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks parental time off
- ClassPass subsidy
- Company wide open feedback model
We here at Wagmo strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Wagmo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.