Tax Planning (CPA, CFA or Master's in Taxation)
• Help customers (founders, investors and startup employees) understand their tax options to preserve more of their assets. Must have experience dealing with QSBS eligible assets.
• Work with us as we build software to help clients execute setting up these structures on realizing these benefits
• Preparation of tax projections and related estimated payments; analyze client information and offer recommendations for reducing client tax liabilities; perform tax research.
• Tax return preparation: Prepare fiduciary (complex, grantor, simple and split-interest), gift, individual and private foundation tax returns, including preparation of work papers and lead sheets
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in tax preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management, client administration, portfolio managers and high-net-worth clients.
• Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
• Bachelors’ degree required.
• Master’s degree in taxation or CPA required