Evanston, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2022
We believe that straight teeth have the power to transform lives by improving health and confidence. It is with this vision that Uniform Teeth and Impress, Europe’s fastest-growing orthodontic start-up, have partnered with the goal to create the largest worldwide network of technology-driven invisible orthodontic clinics. Our combined mission is to make care easier to access and a more delightful patient experience globally.
We create a lifetime of smiles through seamless, precise, and patient-centered care—powered by advanced patented, state-of-the-art technology and led by expert clinicians who are passionate about understanding and meeting patient needs. The result is safer, faster, and more pleasing treatments than conventional orthodontics. We work to continually elevate every aspect of orthodontia so that more people can experience exceptional, long-lasting results.
We’re backed by top-tier venture capital firms, growing rapidly, and looking for more enthusiastic and patient-oriented people to join the team. If you're interested in helping people to achieve confidence (and smiles) and innovating the future of orthodontic care, there is an opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Orthodontists know that a beautiful smile can be life-changing. At Impress, we as Orthodontists are re-inventing the future of patient care. Therefore, we’re passionate about making orthodontic care better - by connecting the best Orthodontists with the latest technologies, beautifully designed locations, and an obsession with patient care!
HOW YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT:
- Grow your own orthodontic team in the Evasnton clinic
- Diagnose, educate and treatment plan care for your patients
- Collaborate with the clinical doctor team to continuously innovate on treatment modalities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Deeply passionate about charting the future of Orthodontics care
- Dedicated to quality and efficiency in execution of diagnosing and treatment planning.
- Excellent communication and chair-side skills.
- Motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service /patient care.
- Friendly and team-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and excited to build a new kind of practice
- Dental degree from an accredited university, DDS/DMD
- Certification from accredited orthodontic program
NICE TO HAVES:
- State Dental Board License
- DEA, CPR certificates
WHAT WE WILL BRING:
- Competitive salary and equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Medical, dental vision, 401K
- Opportunity to revolutionize a massive sector of healthcare - over 200 MM Americans need orthodontic care alone, and it is ready for change
- Company sponsored outings, tech talks, happy hours, and education
- A diverse group of smart people with backgrounds from healthcare to tech to entertainment
- Clinicians leading clinicians and clinical autonomy