Analyst - Marketplace Operations (Remote)
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2019
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
The Analyst on the TruBid team works with a fast-paced group of business and technical collaborators to coordinate data and information exchange to implement and deliver pharmacy benefit analytical services for a portfolio of clients. Duties include service deliverable tracking, file and document management, data validation, and delivery of reporting and analytics. This position requires effective communication, organization, time management, and relationship building skills.
- Manage delivery deadlines and schedules for a portfolio of clients
- Facilitate file transfer and data issue resolution internally and externally
- Analyze client benefit arrangement to configure Request for Proposal evaluation tool
- Analyze system results to verify accuracy of Pharmacy vendor submissions
- Drive resolution of issues causing deadline risk
- Present findings and provide insight externally to clients and pharmacy benefit consultants as well as internally to Sales and Account Management
- Manage and document workflow using a project management system
- Participate in the development of client life cycle strategies
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal and external parties
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, attention to detail
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical staff
- Capacity to multi-task and properly manage various projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Experience preparing report packages containing graphical findings and corresponding commentary
- Experience analyzing data and presenting analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- Basic knowledge of programming syntax such as Python
- Demonstrated project planning ability
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major (Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields)
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant roles, pharmacy focus a plus
Base salary range: USD $65,000 - $70,000 yearly
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of Truveris’s total compensation package for employees.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.