Manager - Analytics (Remote)
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
The Manager of Analytic Operations will be primarily responsible for the delivery of pharmacy claims-based analytics, working with a fast-paced team of business and technical collaborators to analyze pharmacy benefit billing claims data for accuracy and contractual compliance. The Manager will lead an analytics team that is responsible for configuring and analyzing the results from a claims review system for a portfolio of clients, preparing client reports, reconciling system results to PBM results, and creating ad-hoc analytics to further analyze the data to answer questions and model scenarios.
In addition to overseeing day-to-day analytics operations, the Manager will lead and develop the team, fostering expertise in the product. They will work towards continuous improvement through process enhancement initiatives and collaborate with Client Success, Marketplace, and Product teams. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills and professional experience, serving as the guiding force for the Insights staff while contributing to the achievement of the company's overarching business objectives.
- Manage a growing team of analysts, overseeing tasks such as hiring, training, and career development.
- Supervise the delivery for an expanding client base, including configuring processes to meet client needs.
- Drive a high standard for quality through effective Quality Assurance (QA) and management processes.
- Enhance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for monitoring status, assessing time to delivery, and evaluating processes using Salesforce.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to enhance direct margins.
- Collaborate with the development team on designing and testing platform improvements.
- Partner with Marketplace to drive more standardized contract language, positively impacting direct margins.
- Develop expertise in the product, eventually contributing to Quality Control (QC) efforts during peak-cycle times.
- Interpret clients’ contractual pricing terms and benefit plan details.
- Model these terms using logical rules in the claims review system.
- Analyze system results for pricing and contract adherence.
- Verify prescription drug discounts and conduct end-of-year reconciliations when discrepancies are identified.
- Generate reports containing findings from claims analysis and contract compliance reviews.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to support internal and customer requests, utilizing Excel and business intelligence tools.
- Communicate with third parties to understand contract terms and provide performance status updates.
- Communicate findings and provide subject matter expertise to pharmacy benefit consultants and internal partners.
- Collaborate with business and technical colleagues to monitor, analyze, and implement product enhancements.
- Manage delivery deadlines and schedules.
- Document workflow using Salesforce.
- 4-6 years of management experience: Proven track record in leading operational analytics teams.
- 4-6 years of healthcare analysis experience: Demonstrated expertise in performing analyses within the healthcare domain.
- Proven process improvement skills: Track record of initiating and implementing process improvement initiatives in an operational healthcare analytics setting
- KPI development and monitoring: Experience in developing and overseeing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure team and process effectiveness.
- Advanced Excel skills: Proficient in utilizing advanced features of Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Analytic result reporting: Experience in reporting on analytic results and effectively presenting findings to non-technical audiences.
- Logical reasoning and critical thinking: Ability to apply logical reasoning and critical thinking skills to contract interpretation, data transformation, and problem-solving.
- Communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey complex information effectively.
- Project planning and time management: Demonstrated ability in project planning, time management, and handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Career development: Experience in partnering with analysts for their career development.
- Remote team management: Successful track record in managing remote teams effectively.
These qualifications reflect the essential skills and experience required for the Manager of Analytic Operations role.
Base salary range: USD $90,000 - $100,000 yearly
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of Truveris’s total compensation package for employees.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.