Analyst, Marketplace Operations (Remote)
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
The Analyst works with a fast-paced group of business and technical collaborators to coordinate data and information exchange to implement and deliver pharmacy benefit analytical services for a portfolio of clients. Duties include service deliverable tracking, file and document management, data validation, and delivery of reporting and analytics. This position requires effective communication, organization, time management, and relationship building skills.
This role is 100% remote.
This role cannot be performed remotely from Colorado, California, or New York City.
- Analyze client pharmacy benefit arrangement to configure Request for Proposal evaluation tool and analyze system results to verify accuracy of Pharmacy vendor submissions
- Analyze client contract and benefit plan details to configure contract oversight tool and analyze system results for pricing accuracy and contract adherence
- Present findings and provide insight externally to clients and pharmacy benefit consultants as well as internally to Sales and Account Management
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal and external parties
- Manage delivery deadlines and schedules for a portfolio of clients
- Facilitate file transfer and data issue resolution internally and externally
- Drive resolution of issues causing deadline risk
- Manage and document workflow using a project management system
- Participate in the development of client life cycle strategies
- Partner with business and technical colleagues to monitor, analyze, and implement product enhancements
- Produce ad-hoc analyses as requested by supervisors
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, attention to detail
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical staff across departments including sales, client success, legal, and more.
- Capacity to multi-task and properly manage various projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- Experience preparing report packages containing graphical findings and corresponding commentary
- Experience analyzing data and presenting analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Basic knowledge of programming syntax such as Python, a plus
- Demonstrated project planning ability
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major (Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields)
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant roles, pharmacy focus, a plus
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
See more open positions at Truveris
Something looks off?