Clinical Advisor (Remote)
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
The Clinical Advisor provides clinical support for our clients - US employers and Brokers - using our Insights and Marketplace platforms. As a Clinical Advisor, you support the Account Team through the RFP process, facilitate the onboarding of new benefit plans, conduct clinical reviews, nurture client relationships as a trusted advisor and develop innovative strategies to meet client-specific needs. Additionally, the Clinical Advisor will assist sales activities, assist marketing in developing clinical pharmacy subject matter content and have the opportunity to attend and present at regional and national conferences and meetings.
This role cannot be performed remotely from Colorado, California, or New York City.
- Participate and provide clinical guidance during pharmacy benefit implementation for key clients
- Review, analyze and interpret results of Truveris’s client-specific reports, providing insights into trends
- Perform high-level pharmacy analyses taking into consideration standards of practice and financial impact
- Inform and advise clients on ad-hoc industry-specific trends
- Provide input and new product ideas to Product Development to enhance ROI and client satisfaction
- Advise and assist Client Solutions team with client retention efforts
- Cultivate new business through strong client relationships
- Support sales and marketing teams by providing clinical support and attending/presenting at prospect and broker meetings
- Attend and present at Finalist meetings
- Provide clinical training and coaching to Account Management and other internal teams
- Pharmacist (R.Ph. or Pharm.D.) with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the PBM industry
- Strong project management and quality assurance skills
- Experience managing multiple deliverables under strict time constraints
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a demanding work environment
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience analyzing PBM and plan drug utilization data
- Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
See more open positions at Truveris
Something looks off?