Chief of Staff
Job Description - Chief of Staff
Swantide is changing the way companies set up and manage tools across the GTM tech stack, with a focus on Salesforce and HubSpot. Companies today are making substantial investments in this space without the results to show for it, and the process of managing these tools is notoriously manual, difficult, expensive, and prone to error. We’re using software and AI to automate much of this, resulting in work that is higher quality, faster, and cheaper than the alternative of hiring a consultant or in-house admin.
If you’re excited about the prospect of working really hard to solve these types of problems, Swantide is the right place for you.
We are a woman-founded and woman-led venture-backed startup. We believe that our people are our best asset and everyone should feel empowered to drive the company forward. We operate with transparency, accountability, and integrity towards our customers and each other.
Our investors include institutional investors such as Menlo Ventures, as well as prominent angel investors in C-Suite positions at companies like Dropbox, Okta, Front, Plaid and Pilot. You can find more information about Swantide in our case studies here, as well as our most recent Product Hunt Launch.
About the Role
As Chief of Staff to the CEO, you’ll work closely with our leadership team to help us execute on key strategic projects and build out the processes we need to scale effectively. This role will own projects across our business operations, customer success, GTM, and product functions. This is a unique, cross-functional role that has the opportunity to drive tremendous impact for our business.
If you’re interested in combining hard work, operational efficiency, cross-functional project management and execution, and strategic thinking as an early hire at a startup, this is an ideal role for you. As this role will work closely with our CEO, candidates based in San Francisco are preferred.
Potential Special Projects
- Partner closely with the CEO and other senior leaders on strategy, operations, and company culture
- Own Swantide’s financial model, accounting, compliance, and other business operations initiatives
- Implement processes to report key sales and marketing metrics to our investors and board
- Collaborate with product and engineering to release new Salesforce workflows in the Swantide app on a bi-weekly cadence
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and customer base to assist in enhancing sales and marketing collateral
- Assist the CEO with hiring efforts
- Review and execute improvements to our organization structure
- 3-6 years of experience in consulting, business operations, banking, or other analytical role
- Proven track record of driving results through cross-functional work
- Strong project management and communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience at a venture-backed SaaS company
- Familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, and other tools in the GTM tech stack
- Located in San Francisco
What We Offer
- An opportunity to join a high-growth startup as an early employee making significant impact
- Flexible remote work, but preference for based in the Bay Area
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.