Speechify is the most used text to speech reader app in the world with 25M+ users. We have voices like Mr. Beast and Snoop Dogg. Speechify stands at the forefront of Audio A.I. and voice cloning technologies, leading the industry with innovation and excellence. As Speechify continues its growth trajectory, our executive team is actively seeking an Executive Assistant. If you're passionate about organization, adept at efficiently handling tasks, thrive in high-paced environments, and are eager to collaborate with a great team, we want to hear from you.
- Efficiently manage executive calendars and appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate applicant interviews with precision.
- Proficiency in Google Calendar and email
- Excellent reporting & response on every email and slack
- Help maintain job boards
- Prepare email drafts and promotion emails
- Perform personal errands and tasks
- Strict working schedule that may go into late nights
- Help with other Speechify tasks such as audio editing
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role 2+ years.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with an emphasis on precision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to draft emails in professional English and proofread complex documents with precision.
- Advanced English - writing, reading and speaking.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
What We Offer
- A fast-growing environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can focus and do your best work
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A competitive salary, a collegiate atmosphere, and a commitment to building a great asynchronous culture
Think you’re a good fit for this job?
Tell us more about yourself and why you're interested in the role when you apply.
And don’t forget to include links to your portfolio and LinkedIn.
Not looking but know someone who would make a great fit?
Speechify is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Speechify does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.