VP, Product Marketing
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an energetic, hands-on technical product marketer and storyteller to lead a dynamic team of seasoned professionals in the positioning and communication of Snyk’s value across all go-to-market channels.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers secure their apps and their enterprise from code to cloud. Our unique portfolio of developer-first application security tools is used by 1000s of enterprises and 100,000s of developers to enable fast identification and remediation of security vulnerabilities, while improving the overall risk posture of the business.
Working cross-functionally, you will drive product marketing direction in developing go-to-market plans that demonstrate the value of Snyk’s solutions for both software developers and security professionals.
You’ll spend your time
Your mission will be to drive a cohesive strategy for Snyk’s GTM positioning with security and development audiences from practitioner levels to the c-suite. You will be responsible for product marketing direction, as well as driving competitive distinction with our position in the market. In this role you will be collaborating cross-functionally with product management, sales, strategy and operation, as well as other marketing functions.
In this role you will be asked to have a firm pulse on market trends, customer requirements and buying behaviors in order to influence the product solution narratives for Snyk’s complete portfolio of offerings. You will also be responsible for developing clearly articulated messaging for Snyk’s solutions and core use cases to be leveraged for sales and partner enablement.
- Creating coherent, consistent, compelling messaging that articulates Snyk’s value and competitive distinction
- Enabling our enterprise sales team and our partners with clear understanding of Snyk’s value proposition and competitive differentiation
- Driving go-to-market product, capability and solution launches with precision and efficiency
- Providing input and strategy into product roadmap, strategy, and pricing based on market and customer research finding, industry analyst interactions and competitive findings
- Leading Snyk’s analyst relations strategy and team
- Educating sales, product management, marketing teams and the partner channel about competitive landscape and competitor offerings.
- Defining team’s strategy, priorities, budget, hiring and OKRs to build and measure team results.
- Developing enablement content and strategy, including case studies, videos, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally
What You’ll Need:
- You have previous experience marketing Enterprise B2B software, SaaS offerings a plus
- You have consistent experience driving large scale, multi-faceted product launches
- You have experience in supporting Integrated GTM motions that includes sales, channel and services partners, strategic alliances and technology ecosystems.
- You have some experience with the developer and DevOps ecosystem and practices
- You love creating great content in novel ways, whether it’s enterprise messaging, sales collateral or how-to videos
- You love developing and scaling cohesive global teams
- You are collaborative, an excellent communicator, and responsive
- You enjoy being an enthusiastic spokesperson of technical and corporate narratives with internal and external audiences
- You prioritize effectively and are comfortable balancing changing requirements
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances