Sales Development Representative
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Location: London, office flex
Fluent English & Spanish, preferably also Italian language skills required
We’re looking for an enterprising, ambitious Spanish/ Italian speaking, Sales Development Representative to join our team.
As a member of our fast-growing sales team, you’ll have insight into how the full sales-cycle works, exposure to high profile customers, a strong technical grounding in our product, and lots of mentorship and training.
We care deeply about learning and development, and will support you as you grow. You’ll have opportunities to learn from experienced Account Executives, including participating in initial demonstrations, and gaining a deep understanding of how multiple selling motions work in a high-growth technology company focussed on security. You will also have the opportunity to support the DACH team at events in the region.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Account mapping and researching potential accounts that fit our Ideal Customer Profile
- Sourcing qualified contacts using our persona guidelines
- Leveraging tools to prioritise account out-reach
- Enrolling accounts/contacts in customised sequences
- Setting meetings and generate pipeline for the sales team
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in English & Spanish, preferably also Italian, both written and spoken
- Ambition, organisation, resiliency, and a mindset of continually working to be better
- Experience building strong, meaningful relationships through expert communication
- Drive: you strive to exceed your goals, and love the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to collaborate and desire to work in a diverse, high-performing team
- A passion for learning
- An excitement about technology and security, and you want to join a high-growth startup
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have experience working on the Southern European market
- Have previous experience with SaaS/ PaaS
- Have previous experience working as an SDR or BDR
- Any additional language skills
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Something looks off?