Software Engineer - Platform Division
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Location: we are looking to hire this role in Cluj
We're seeking several intelligent, proactive, and compassionate software engineers to join our platform teams and help enterprise customers understand and enhance their security posture.
As a part of the Platform Division, you'll collaborate to build a scalable, adaptable platform used by both our Snyk product offerings and Enterprise customers to address complex challenges.
In this role, you'll use your development skills, passion, and problem-solving abilities to create software that ensures the security of other software products.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Develop and maintain platform features using modern programming techniques
- Collaborate on architectural decisions for maintainable solutions
- Promote code quality through reviews and best practices
- Resolve issues to ensure platform stability and reliability
- Mentor junior engineers and support their growth
- Stay current with trends in platform engineering
What You’ll Need:
- Commitment to code quality and constructive code reviews
- Interest in Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Proactive attitude and accountability
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and adapt to change
- Comfortable with pair programming or willing to learn
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have helped scale a rapidly growing SaaS application
- Have been a part of a globally distributed team
- Have worked on large-scale distributed systems
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Something looks off?