Product Marketing Manager
Smartly.io is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to help grow a thorough product marketing discipline in a fast-growing MarTech company.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing and working closely with sales, customer success, marketing, and product management, you will set and rollout standard processes for product, market and competitive intelligence, strategic product communications, and bring new products and packages to market. You will need to be data-driven and well-written, being able to tell a compelling story with concrete data points and teach others to do the same.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Smartly.io you will…
- Build strong internal tools that define product positioning, messaging, value proposition, and defensible market differentiation
- Contribute to the customer intelligence program ensuring the business has a strong understanding of what it takes to win and how we move forward
- Assist and lead creation and distribution of scalable collateral such as pitch decks, case studies, one sheets, product proof points, webinars, blog posts, white papers, external product release notes and more
- Build any product demos, for either direct sales or broad conference demonstrations
- Help grow product adoption and overall win rates for the sales and client success organizations
- Help define product/sales reporting, including attach rates, win/loss rates
- Work with outbound marketing team to define personas and messaging to fit in their campaign planning
We are looking for you if you have…
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management or digital marketing experience
- Have a great understanding of the application of paid social advertising (Meta, Tiktok, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Content creation experience is preferred
- Empathy for the entire customer journey - from the first touchpoint in our branding efforts to ongoing engagement and communication around product
- Analytical skills to parse data into stories, both internally and externally
- Ability to influence, motivate and build relationships with colleagues across a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Marketing or related discipline
- Ability to work from the office at least two days per week
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.