Engineering Manager (Creative Group)
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team within our Creative Engineering group. Creative product offering consists of features that allow clients to automate and scale their creative production and offer personalized experiences that engage their target audiences.
These features help clients to apply brand assets and guidelines to create image and video templates, connect their data source to the templates and create thousands of personalized ads.
Our engineering teams consist of both product specialists and engineers, and alongside the lead engineer you will take the lead in delivering products and features in the right time with right content and brilliant quality. As an Engineering Manager, you will be in charge of getting the best out of people, through coaching, 1:1s, helping them build a development plan and in general removing blockers from the team's path.
Tech Stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, React, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL
Read more about the our culture and developer ways of working:
What you’ll do…
- Lead an autonomous Fullstack development team. Lead by example.
- Facilitate the team at team level. Enable them.
- Care about your team members' growth and development. Go far together.
- Tackle ambitious technical problems and add your mark to our Engineering culture. Help us grow.
What we’re looking for…
- You have experience throughout the full software life-cycle in an environment with multiple teams
- You have built and maintained large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base
- You have experience in various agile development practices as well as the pragmatism to know which tradeoffs are acceptable and a sharp focus on delivery.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback that leads to meaningful changes and growth.
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them
- You are a skilled developer. You will need to be also hands-on when coaching the team members to new technical and professional heights, which can involve code reviews, pair programming, etc
What we offer you:
Our projects are a part of the DNA of our product, which means that every team will have some skin in the game. Your work will have a direct impact on our customers and our business. You will own your work, and we will support you in that ownership. We value work life balance and have a strong culture that we hope all of our Smartlies bring their own flavor to. As a company we provide a competitive salary, option package and a generous package of benefits.
What to expect from our recruitment process
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- System Design and Architecture Interview: discussion around how to build frontend/backend architecture for a certain app.
- Leadership Skills: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.