Workforce and Operations Analyst
As a Workforce and Data Operations Analyst, your core responsibility will be to enable data-driven decision making by making relevant data more accessible, accurate and easily interpreted. In this role you can expect to heavily inﬂuence our roadmap for operational process, hiring, automation initiatives, and performance improvement.
Working directly with the Head of Operations, SVP for Operations and People, and Business Analytics Manager, this is your chance to make a huge impact in an exciting and growing global team as you embed data into our day-to-day.
As a Workforce and Operations Analyst at Smartly.io, you will …
- Build and iterate operational performance dashboards, taking responsibility for their accuracy and effectiveness in communicating team performance
- Develop a rich understanding of key operational processes, rules and frameworks, and project management platform
- Analyze performance and proactively recommending and driving improvements to existing processes
- Model growth forecasts and playing a part in discussions about scaling initiatives
- Undertake ad hoc analysis across the operational teams and reinforcing a data-driven approach to decision making
- Work with Smartly engineers, data scientists and analysts to consolidate, improve access to and structure operational data
- Partner with the Head of Operations to support all hiring and process oriented decisions from a data perspective
- Own operational reporting and regular presentations to leadership team
We're definitely looking for you, if you ...
- Have at least 5 years of operations and analytics experience
- Have direct industry (programmatic, social, MarTech) or workforce reporting experience
- Are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google sheets, Data Studio, Tableau, and SQL
- Have coding or scripting skills a plus
- Are expert in data visualization
- Are knowledgeable in creating operational models and workforce forecasting
- Enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically
- Can multitask and always deliver to a high standard
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.