Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketer to support the development, implementation, and management of global email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Marketo, designing and sending email blasts, newsletters and setting up nurture paths. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and will have a passion for creating innovative and user-friendly email experiences.
You will work with our global team of marketers based in our offices in New York, London, and Chicago. In this role you will create new emails in Marketo and ensure the overall best user experience for our prospects and customers. In addition to email marketing, this role will also support some marketing operations projects.
As an Email Marketing Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Develop and maintain our entire email instance
- Build and launch global email campaigns targeted to customers, prospects, partners and more
- Manage the monthly global newsletter with the Brand team to ensure that Smartly is staying top of mind
- Oversee the creation of all email nurture and email drip campaigns with guidance from Marketing leadership
- Collaborate with marketing teams and stakeholders to gather project requirements and ensure the successful execution of emails
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to ensure we’re delivering the best output while hitting deadlines
- Provide timely email performance reports as needed
- Code efficiently and accurately, as required, with minimum supervision
- Take ownership of projects and timelines
- Support Marketing Operations with the creation of Marketo programs, forms, list uploads and more as needed
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- 3+ years experience as a Marketo email marketer
- Well-versed in best practices for development methodologies but also able to consistently learn and apply new technologies
- Written and verbal skills to communicate with team members
- High teamwork skills, and drive to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.