Agency Sales Manager
Smartly has an exciting new opportunity for an Agency Lead to join our growing team! Your role will be to introduce Smartly to the advertising agencies partnering to drive revenue growth by using Smartly products and services in Europe and the UK.
Managing a team of two and reporting to the SVP, Global Agency Partnerships you will drive opportunities for growth in the region by expanding services across the holding companies and independents many departments, business units, and regions. As such, understanding how both agencies and the platforms work is a must.
As an Agency Sales Manager at Smartly you will...
- Expand Smartly.io's footprint within strategic enterprise agencies in Europe and the UK.
- Proactively manage a new business and growth of existing agency relationships to meet quarterly and annual objectives / KPIs
- Establish MSAs with all holding companies, their subsidiaries and independents
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Smartly.io's value proposition
- Find new sources of revenue for Smartly and once onboarded, continue to drive additional revenue from target accounts
- Navigate and build relationships across the complex structure (Trading, client leadership teams, data science, tech, CEOs) of the agencies
- Acquire and maintain a solid understanding of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Partner with Customer Success to cultivate a successful demonstration of our solution, trial and conversion of agencies
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal collaborators including but not limited to product/customer marketing, customer success, subject matter experts, technical solutions engineers, and the people/operations teams to ensure operational excellence
We are looking for you if you have…
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience in ad-tech/mar-tech industries; experience with Facebook, Pinterest, Snap and other Social Media Platforms is a plus
- 2 + years experience Managing and mentoring a team
- Understand and have sold SaaS offerings, managed services, and professional services
- Ability to build connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers, and ideally have strong agency contacts
- Ability to collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (product, marketing, engineering, customer success, etc.) record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed
- Able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.