Ad Operations Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to join the fast growing Offshore Managed Services team in Manila! This new role is responsible for leading and managing the Managed Service team in the Philippines and helping build the infrastructure to support the scalable growth of this team. This role reports directly to the Head of Managed Services with whom you will work closely to ensure collaboration and alignment within the Customer Success Organization.
As an Ad Operations Lead at Smartly.io, you will...
- Support customer facing teams to deepen relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coach and develop the Managed Service team in Manila to maximize their potential within Smartly.io.
- Work closely with the Head of Managed Services to ensure proper account staffing is in place for Managed Service accounts
- Oversee the delivery of tasks, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and meet SLA's with a consistently high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement processes that streamline operations and contribute to scalable growth.
- Seek out opportunities to automate and productize repetitive tasks to improve speed of delivery and reduce manual error.
- Work closely together with the product teams to provide product feedback and input for alphas and betas under development.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in account management/customer success roles
- 3+ years of experience with social media advertising or digital marketing and a deep understanding of user acquisition strategies
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams
- Experience working cross functionally with sales, product and customer success
- Experience in high growth, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business development experience
- Ability to work both as a manager and as a hands-on contributor
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Product experience is a plus
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.