Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
Smartly.io has a fantastic opportunity to lead our Global Revenue Operations team. You would be responsible for leading and managing all Revenue Operations functions, including data integrity, reporting, and process improvement.
The Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for the strategy and execution in all aspects of operations, including data analysis and reporting, process improvement and efficiency, and best practices implementation. It requires a strong leader with experience in information technology that has led scalable, best-in-class Revenue Operations functions in order to support accelerated growth.
Our Revenue Operations mission is to ensure the Smartly.io's commercial teams have the tools and ability to be more successful and win in the market. Revenue Operations works to provide the opportunity to maximize operational efficiency through accurate goal setting, measuring and tracking sales pipelines, sales performance and sales achievements. It can also drive improvements to key sales processes and ensure that teams are using the provided tools. Such as, those for lead generation and Salesforce for recording activities and client contacts.
As the Head of Revenue Operations at Smartly.io, you will…
- Lead the Revenue Operations and Salesforce team at Smartly ensuring the team is supporting and continuously improving the Revenue Operations of the business.
- Partner with the Sales team to design and develop the sales strategy, ensure operational execution, understand the market, and ultimately grow the Smartly.io business
- Act as trusted advisor to Chief Commercial Officer and the extended sales and leadership teams providing insights and recommendations for business improvement
- Manage sales quarterly process including: Quarterly territory setting, team and individual target setting (new business and existing business targets), country, regional and global targets
- Manage CRM systems and data integrity including the volumes of contacts, leads, opportunities, correct dashboard usage and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout Smartly.io within Salesforce
- Own and deliver weekly dashboard reporting for use at the weekly Leadership Team meeting, present recommendations or additional metrics which will drive optimized performance and efficiencies
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Manage the incentive compensation process including plan preparation, goal settings, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, payouts and reporting (in partnership with FP&A)
We're definitely looking for you, if you…
- Have in depth knowledge of how to build a best in class Revenue Operations function
- Salesforce development experience
- Numbers focussed, comfortable with calculating targets for all levels of organization
- Are a strong collaborator across different functions and have demonstrated partnership skills
- Have a strong sense on accountability and ability to uphold to agreed deadlines
- Enjoy working hands on with vast amounts of data and you move fluently between directional and detailed analysis
- Have a minimum of 7 years work experience in a relevant field (Revenue/Revenue Operations, FP&A, Commercial Finance)
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD: $120,000 - $160,000
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.