Motion Graphics Designer
Are you a Motion Designer who believes in emerging technology, data, and creativity? Do you have solid experience in producing high-quality animations, and a drive to learn new applications to help your workflow? Are you looking to include digital work for global brands in your repertoire? Are you comfortable shaping conceptual ideas into fully developed animated social ad campaigns?
Smartly.io is looking for an imaginative Motion Designer who can handle the everyday production tasks of creating graphics and animation within our customers’ agreed guidelines. Your role will include strategic planning, storyboarding, production and presenting your work internally and/or externally. As a Motion Designer in our Creative Studio team, you will help our clients improve and plan their social advertising campaigns.You will consider the client’s current ads and partner with them to help set their visual strategy going forward. In addition, you will have the chance to work closely with our developers to create fully automated creative tools in our platform.
As a Motion Designer at Smartly.io, you will …
- Join Smartly.io’s Creative Studio global team that creates and runs social media advertising on behalf of top global advertisers
- Work with brands to design creatives and content for social advertising campaigns
- Guide clients in the style, visual strategy and appearance of their digital advertising
- Consult advertisers on creative best practices on Facebook and Instagram
- Understand data and be able to take action based on the performance of your creative work
- Organize and facilitate creative workshops and trainings for brands
- Develop our creative offering together with the rest of our Global Creative Studio team
- Master the Smartly.io platform’s creative features (like templates) and leverage them in daily creative work
- Provide product feedback on the usability of the creative functionalities in the Smartly.io platform
- Collaborate with regional customer teams on new business pitches
We're definitely looking for you, if you ...
- At least 5 years of experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or an in-house team of an online advertiser (e-commerce, mobile apps, or fashion/sportswear a huge plus)
- Experience in creating tactical, direct response ads, as well as conceptual thinking, storyboarding, and stunning branding
- Interest or experience in scaling creative worfklows through technology and identifying new ways of working by leveraging AI tools
- Experience with performance marketing through social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube
- Experience in video production, motion design, and editing with Adobe Programs
- Experience in After Effect script sourcing and editing
- Cross-functional mindset and experience in working with product managers and developers
- A strong vision for branding and an excellent eye for high-quality ads
- Have well-organized time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Experience in 3D animation is a nice-to-have
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.