HRIS System Analyst
As an HRIS System Analyst at Smartly.io, you will...
- Manage the day-to-day operation and support of the Workday and Global ADP system including user access, security, and system settings.
- Work and maintain the integration of the HRIS with other systems, such as ADP WFN, ADP Celergo, Netsuite etc..
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy within the HRIS by designing and implementing data entry, validation, and maintenance procedures.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to provide HR and organizational leadership with valuable insights and metrics related to workforce planning, performance, and compliance.
- Collaborate with Business Users and IT teams to identify opportunities for system improvements and customizations. Coordinate system upgrades and enhancements.
- Ensure the HRIS complies with data privacy regulations and internal data security policies. Monitor and address data security concerns.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for HR staff and end-users. Create and maintain system documentation.
- Provide end-user support, troubleshoot issues, and work with the HR team to resolve problems or system errors.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have...
- A bachelor's degree in HR, IT, Computer Science, or a related field is often required. A master's degree or HRIS certification may be preferred.
- Proficiency in HRIS software and related tools, such as Workday, ADP WFN, ADP Celergo, data analytics, and data visualization software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret HR data and generate meaningful insights.
- A solid understanding of HR processes and practices, including compliance, employee data management, benefits, and payroll.
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to data accuracy and security.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations, such as GDPR and HIPAA, and the ability to ensure HRIS compliance.
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues, resolve problems, and find innovative solutions.
This opportunity is for a full time long term contract role within Adlib UK a subsidiary of Smartly Solutions.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.