Commercial Business Manager
Smartly.io is currently looking for a Commercial Business Manager to join our growing team! Supporting the Chief Commercial Officer this role will be responsible for various aspects of their daily work. There will be a strong emphasis on presentation materials, interactions with key collaborators, and undertaking critical analyses. You will represent the CCO to colleagues & team members across the company and externally. Additional responsibilities will include coordinating and collaborating with the Commercial Leadership Team to execute on the agenda. To be successful in this role you are skilled at making time, information, and decision making more effective. You will be an extension of the CCO and partner on delegation across different commercial groups.
As the Commercial Business Manager at Smartly.io you will…
- Support the CCO in producing analyses & crafting presentations for meetings, off sites, and board meetings
- Lead all aspects of and guide the regular cadence of meetings with the Commercial Leadership Team
- Provide analysis and recommendations on key topic areas
- Lead cross-functional critical initiatives, facilitate special projects, and ensure action and accountability on behalf of the President
- Act as an extension of the CCO to funnel information, filter work/requests, and facilitate internal and external customers
- Serve as thought partner and provide a sense of the company culture and dynamic at ground level
We are looking for you if you have...
- Strong financial background with corresponding analytical skills, with high competence in Excel/Google sheets
- Effective communication skills verbally with strengths in creating presentation materials in PowerPoint/Google slides
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to deliver increasingly complex, operational, and strategic initiatives
- The ability to simplify complex topics and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Confidence to engage and pressure test leadership's current thinking, challenging where necessary
- The ability to self-prioritize & motivate, without continuous intervention from management
- The ability to utilize sound judgment when prioritizing a high volume of incoming requests and are comfortable with some level of ambiguity
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.