Global Head of Brand Marketing
Smartly.io is looking for a Global Head of Brand Marketing to develop, communicate and maintain a unified brand story across all channels. You will set the Smartly brand vision and narrative and lead the development of comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
This is a highly visible leadership role for which we are seeking an experienced B2B brand marketer with experience in successfully building a brand, as well as crafting and implementing innovative marketing strategies aimed at influencing industry stakeholders, senior marketers and customers.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing & Communications the ideal candidate has marketing leadership expertise from setting marketing, content, customer, and audience development strategies to evaluating results in a multichannel marketing environment, while leading a cross functional team.
We operate on a hybrid first model with 2-3 days a week in the office.
As the Global Head of Brand Marketing at Smartly.io you will…
- Lead our marketing strategy to increase awareness and support our go-to-market strategy to increase adoption by all stakeholders
- Partner with our SVP, Marketing & Communications to oversee and develop brand strategy and creative vision, including content, copywriting, and visual identity to educate stakeholders on our mission, model, and process
- Develop, communicate and maintain a unified brand story across all channels
- Elevate and refine brand design and messaging to increase awareness across all channels (owned & paid)
- Inspire, review and approve creative work that breaks through the clutter and reinforces the tenets of the brand, meets the needs of Smartly.io’s customer base and engages senior marketers at Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000
- Create content strategies based on business objectives, category focus and customer audience segments across all channels (online/offline/social)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer, vendor, employee and partnership touch points align with brand strategy and support messaging priorities
- Devise and oversee event strategy and execution of tentpole and branded events
- Lead and direct external agencies responsible for the development of strategy and execution of brand initiatives
- Build and measure brand awareness/brand health and generate innovative ideas to increase brand affinity and loyalty
- Develop promotions, partnerships, activation events and other brand initiatives to drive awareness, sales, and press
- Build, lead and mentor top performing teams in creative, content, and events
- Managing the B2B marketing budget effectively, allocating resources for maximum impact and return on investment.
We are looking for you have/are…
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- 15+ years experience and a proven track record leading brand marketing and event with a B2B focus
- An innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of brand marketing & events professionals
- Are a self reliant problem solver and results driven
- The ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Are a persuasive communicator with exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
Perks & Benefits…
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- And so much more…
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.