Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth SaaS company?
Smartly.io, works with some of the world's largest social media advertisers to automate and optimize advertising campaigns across Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google!
We’re searching for our next Sales Development Rep to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our EMEA sales team.
Based in London, this role will play a key part in our continued success in the EMEA region and presents a great opportunity to learn sales and digital marketing at an innovative, industry-leading tech company. In this role, you'll be a key member of the 10+ person Global Sales Development team.
As an Enterprise SDR, you will...
- Become an expert in social advertising and the industry landscape
- Target strategic, enterprise accounts with personalised outreach
- Prospect with Account Executives to build cohesive strategies together
- Partner with Marketing to leverage marketing activities for Outbound outreach and to generate interest with inbound leads
- Qualify prospects via the MEDDPICC methodology
- Leverage data and learnings from SDR leadership and team members on what’s working and what’s not to improve outbound sales efforts
- In addition to getting the conversation started, you will be required to attend calls later in sales process to help learn techniques in deal management, but also you are incentivised to get your opportunities to closed won.
- Work and become an expert with a variety of industry leading Sales tools, including Salesforce, Outreach.io, LeadIQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Alyce and more
We’re definitely looking for you, if you have...
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role in B2B SaaS businesses or in the AdTech, digital marketing or paid social ecosystem
- Ambitious self-starter who is always hungry to learn new things and to hit their goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events within Europe
- Ability to work in our London office at least 2 days a week (hybrid)
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Bonus points if you are in touch with the latest trends from Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and the AdTech industry
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.