Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving social advertising industry? Do you take pride in driving retention and growth among valued customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed?
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you'll take ownership of your own customers from the first week on, give consultative advice, scope and drive successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You function as the crucial link between customers, Meta, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok and our product development team. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own book of business, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
In this London-based role, you will be part of the UKI Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own book of business and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, classified, mobile apps, etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and paid social advertising in general so that you're constantly able to solve customers' problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and partners such as Meta, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Possess 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer success or similar customer-facing function
- Have a good understanding of social advertising (Meta, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok).
- Are highly empathetic, with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration.
- Are able to explain complex concepts clearly and translate data into insights.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Are able to work in a hybrid capacity from our London office 2 days a week (more if you like).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.