HR Business Partner
Smartly.io is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to be based in our Helsinki or London office and provide strategic and operational HR support to our employees in the EMEA and APAC. Our business is constantly evolving to support the world's most sophisticated advertisers, leading the way with innovative multi platform support and creative solutions for our customers.
As an HR Business Partner you will collaborate with, and provide counsel to and work closely with our managers to build and implement a strategy to engage and develop our talent. To do this will require you to build solid relationships with various team members across the business, including Finance and Talent Acquisition. You will contribute at both strategic and hands-on levels, providing effective solutions to sophisticated employee-related challenges. You’ll get to deliver on different functional areas of HR, with an emphasis on performance management, coaching, organizational development, workforce planning, compliance, change management and employee relations.
We are a fast groundbreaking organization in 5 continents across 12 locations and you will get to be a part of a distributed team of diverse colleagues. As we continue to grow this role offers an exciting and ambitious opportunity to work collectively to build scalable people processes and continue cultivating our culture.
*This is a hybrid role with the expectation that you will be in the office 2 days per week*
As an HR Business Partner, you will...
- Partner with the People team on organizational and people related strategy - develop programs focusing on retention, engagement, recognition and talent management
- Coach managers on performance management, feedback, employee development and career pathing
- Be a trusted advisor in all areas of HR including employee relations, investigations, leaves of absences and compensation
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to develop manager and team trainings focused on development, culture and career progression
- Partner with the Recruitment and FP&A team on strategic headcount planning and organizational planning, identifying crucial roles, opportunities to diversify our teams through external recruiting and internal mobility
- Conduct HR investigations to include: capturing and analyzing facts, applying relevant laws, policies and past practice to reach conclusions, recommend and influence management actions. May partner with legal, as necessary.
- Interpret and apply understanding of corporate policies and practices, employment law, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, or clarification for inquiries.
- Partner with fellow HRBP team members to discuss insights/approaches and make recommendations that align with culture and values.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
We are definitely looking to start the discussions with you if you...
- Have wide experience working as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist, preferably in international companies
- Are well versed in different areas in HR, covering performance management, coaching, organizational development, workforce planning, compliance, organizational change and employee relations
- Are able to build agile and flexible processes that scale
- Value prioritizing culture and values as the keys to growing a successful business (you will be a model example of the daily application of Smartly.io values)
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to drive and implement projects while collaborating with different partners in different timezones
- Have a self-starter approach and willingness to develop higher level practices and processes while contributing hands-on to daily activities in a flat organization
- Sound knowledge of EU employment laws and regulations
- Are willing to be in the office 2 days per week
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.