We at Smartly.io have a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance team in London. You will work with both the FP&A team and Controlling team to support the monthly closing reporting & analysis along with having a pivotal role in the company budgeting consolidation process. This role will provide an opportunity to gain insights into all aspects of the business while getting involved with financial planning and Board reporting.
As the Corporate FP&A Finance Analyst at Smartly.io, you will:
- Provide reporting of actuals vs. budget to Functional Leaders and work with the FP&A Business Partners to gather insights
- Produce the monthly financial reporting for the Board and Leadership Team
- Participate in the production of quarterly Board presentations
- Maintain our Financial Planning Tool (Adaptive Insights) and support with the consolidation of Budgeting and Reforecasts
- Be the G&A FP&A Business Partner
- Address ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are a strong collaborator across different functions and have demonstrated partnership skills
- Have a strong sense on accountability and ability to uphold to agreed deadlines
- Are detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and strong organisational skills
- Enjoy working hands on with vast amounts of data and you move fluently between directional and detailed analysis (SQL desirable)
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a relevant field (Business Controlling, Planning, Analysis, Audit)
- Are a Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA preferred)
- Have experience with Financial Planning tools - we use Adaptive Insights
- Are eager to continuously learn and find ways to work more smartly
- Are able to work in a hybrid capacity from our London office 2 days a week (more if you like)
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.