Agency Sales Manager
Smartly.io is at the forefront of a seismic shift in the way marketers communicate with consumers and prospects redefining the customer journey experience as they engage with brands. Given our incredible growth we are looking to add an accomplished and highly motivated Account Executive/Enterprise Sales Agency Manager to join our APAC Sales Team in Singapore.
You will be working with leading brands and performance advertisers to offer innovative solutions at the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry. You will build and foster trust-based customer relationships with large advertisers while understanding customer needs and delivering value-based solutions to them. You are in the driver seat to open and grow target markets and verticals, and bring a positive impact on our clients while driving Smartly.io's revenue performance.
In this full cycle sales role, you will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person or video meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities. You will also respond to inbound marketing leads and/or referrals to and undertake the activities necessary to close business. You will understand our customer's needs, articulate Smartly.io's value proposition, create proposals and lead negotiations until contracts are signed and deals are closed.
As an Enterprise Sales Agency Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Sell the Smartly.io product by identifying, cultivating, and closing new business within Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Australia, targeting agencies
- Build and manage strategic relationships with senior stakeholders at your clients
- Acquire and maintain a solid understanding of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Merge the needs of the customers' KPIs and digital advertising strategy with the product offering
- Partner with Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Partnership and Customer Success teams to cultivate a successful demonstration of our solution, trial, conversion and retention of customers
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
We’re definitely looking for you, if you have...
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience in corresponding agencies preferably in digital marketing and paid social.
- Ability to create connections and engage with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers.
- Strong desire and capability to constantly learn about our technical product, the organization and ecosystem
- Existing connections that will open doors in growing verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, gaming, retail or travel.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to work in our Singapore office at least 2 days a week (hybrid)
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events in Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and Hong Kong
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.