Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to get into or grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth SaaS company? Smartly.io, who works with some of the world's largest social media advertisers to automate and scale their ROI, is searching for a Sales Development Talent to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our US sales teams. Based in New York, this role will play a key part in our continued success and presents a great opportunity to learn sales and digital marketing at an innovative, industry-leading tech company. In this role, you'll be part Global Sales Development team.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative you will...
- Become an expert in social advertising and the industry landscape
- Target strategic, enterprise accounts with personalized outreach
- Prospect with Account Executives to build cohesive strategies together
- Partner with Marketing to vet through inbound leads
- Qualify prospects via the MEDDPICC methodology
- Work and become an expert with a variety of tools, including Salesforce, Outreach.io, LeadIQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Alyce and more…
Who we're looking for...
- Excitement about our awesome company culture
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role
- Someone that's always hungry to learn new things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ambitious self-starter who is hungry to learn and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Someone who is able to work from our NYC office 2 days a week
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- You've worked at a high-growth company before
- You're in touch with the latest trends from Facebook, Instagram, and the AdTech industry
Perks and Benefits...
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Computer (MAC or PC)
- And so much more…
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD : $50,000 - $55,000
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.