Sr. HR Generalist
Smartly is looking for a Sr. HR generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. The Sr. HR generalist is expected to balance conceptual thinking with clear execution and deliverables. They will be responsive to and most likely perform best in organizations that believe in transformational culture-led change. They will have excellent communication skills and be solution oriented. Even when they don't know the answer to something, they enlist the people or the resources to help them find the best outcome.
To ensure success, the Sr. HR generalist should be a confident decision maker with a deep understanding of employee and labor relations, as well as compensation & benefits,
As a Sr. HR Generalist at Smartly.io, you will …
- Assist with internal and external HR-related matters.
- Handle employee timekeeping and payroll processing
- Performs the benefits administration activities such as preparation and processing of HMO, monthly remittances, and other related tasks with SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-IBIG in a timely manner.
- Suggests and executes employee relations and learning and development activities.
- Provides extensive administrative support to the team.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave credits computation, compensation/benefits and resolve any issues that may arise
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Support team leads with employee development plans and performance management.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related (essential).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
- Deep understanding of PH Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work in Taguig City (Hybrid)
- Must be able to start ASAP.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.