Platform Partnerships Manager
Smartly.io's Global Partnerships Team is responsible for growing our strategic partnerships with platform and integrated partners. As a part of Smartly.io's journey becoming a full multi-platform player, we need to nurture and grow our relationship with platform partners like Meta, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and Google in order to drive new business, retain & grow existing customers, lead the way with innovation, improve our thought-leadership position and product-market fit and coordinate internal activities across different functions.
As Platform Partner Manager, you will report to the Director of Platform Partnerships and work closely with the global Product, Customer Success and Product Marketing teams, and multiple other functions across the company to strengthen Smartly.io's product offering and position in the industry. You will play a key role in developing growth strategies and carrying out strategic projects with platform partners. You will also function as a crucial link between partners and our product development team. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to continue to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing Smartly competitive offering, managing relationships with large partners and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
As a Platform Partner Manager at Smartly.io you will…
- Act as an extension for Smartly.io product management and support developing our product & services and drive innovation runway.
- Drive adoption of Smartly and Meta’s priority products. Support Product & Customer Success in driving growth as a subject matter expert.
- Own, develop and implement a strategy for maintaining API Parity. Identify and address discrepancies in the API and work closely with Product to prioritize and resolve them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with platform partners and internal product teams to facilitate communication and collaboration. Main Smartly POC for platform on product advocacy (parity, pilots, new explorations), partner programs and initiatives.
- Implement joint business plans with platform partners and create positive trust towards Smartly.io capabilities and offering
- Manage the execution of Meta’s alpha and beta opportunities with Smartly.io customers throughout platform contracting / agreements, opportunity evaluation and project management in collaboration with Product and Customer Success.
- Organize business reviews and joint events with Meta. Represent Smartly in partner events.
- Build bridges, map and facilitate connections to X-functional partner stakeholders (product, engineering, technical support, etc). Facilitate, strategically prepare Leadership for key stakeholder meetings.
- Support issue escalations and facilitate feedback & continuous improvement of the resolution process and practices
- Collaborate with product marketing on narrative, success story and solution packaging towards partners. Support partner driven product go-to-markets (education, webinars, materials).
- Improve platform partners' awareness of the Smartly.io offering and success stories in order to ensure a good understanding of the value Smartly.io provides
We're definitely looking for you if you have...
- Solid understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, Smartly.io offering, product and domain
- Previous experience of working with Smartly.io platform partners (e.g. Facebook) and proven capability to create strong relationships and trust
- Demonstrated capability to work and deliver cross-functionally (for example with sales and customer success) and across different Smartly.io offices (for example with Product Management in Finland)
- Demonstrated capability to contribute in acquiring new customers and growing existing customers
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.