Quality Assurance Lead
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to help us reach the next level in our reliability journey. Your task, if you choose to accept it, will be owning our QA strategy and seeing it become alive in close cooperation with our Product Development teams. As you are the first person in this function and take ownership in the area, you won’t be coordinating things from an ivory tower, but working hands-on with our Engineers towards a common goal.
Your approach in this role should be on quality assistance rather than quality assurance. You are not taking the responsibility away from the teams, you are rather helping and coaching them to produce even better quality products than they do today. You help them reach new heights.
Smartly is not new to test automation. We are trusted by some of the biggest brands in the world, which sets the expectation level on our platform. Our development pipeline is fully automated from pull request merge to deployment, and we make around 150 deployments a day. Unit testing has always been our primary quality gate, but with your help we are growing more layers to our defense.
Read more about Engineering at Smartly.io here.
As a QA Lead at Smartly.io, you will...
- Build, lead and manage our Quality Assurance function
- Own, promote and advance our Quality Assurance strategy
- Coach and help the teams to improve their quality assurance efforts, for example improve the quality of their automated tests, and show what good looks like.
- Evangelize the importance of testing
- Work in close collaboration with Engineers, Product Development Leadership
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Have experience and deep technical knowledge about automated testing
- Have experience in working with a fast paced and quickly moving engineering unit with quick release cycles (several times a day)
- Are familiar with frameworks and libraries like Jest, Cypress, React Testing Library, Rosie, Nock and Supertest
- Are comfortable leading projects across several teams
- Value cooperation and pride yourself in the ability to build trust with engineering teams quickly and work well with different people
- Are familiar with Agile ways of working
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.