Paid Media Specialist
Do you have a passion for learning and being at the forefront of Digital Advertising? Do you want to be able to contribute to real customer performance and have an immediate impact on a growing and dynamic team?
Smartly.io is looking for a Paid Social Media Associate to join our growing Managed Services. In this role you will learn social media advertising and client communications from the ground-up.
As a Paid Social Media Associate you will...
- Set-up, optimise and report on paid social media campaigns for our customers, across multiple channels including Facebook & Instagram, Pinterest & Snap
- Conduct campaign analysis and insights and provide recommendations to the customer
- Support in weekly syncs and work with team members to execute customer requests
- Perform daily optimizations and execute against testing roadmaps
- Learn the 'ins and outs' of the Smartly's leading creative and automation tools to help social media advertisers
- Be a direct line to our product and engineering teams to help them better develop both existing and new parts of the tool
We are looking for you if you...
- Are a driven, focused, and creative individual that has a strong desire to learn and make an impact early on in their tenure at Smartly.io
- Have a strong interest in social media advertising, and shaping the way our company leads the charge to new platforms
- Some experience with media buying
- Have a data focused mindset with the ability distill down difficult concepts into bite-sized bits
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
This opportunity is for a full time long term contract role within Adlib UK a subsidiary of Smartly Solutions.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.