Senior Manager of Growth Marketing and ABM
We are adding to the global Growth Marketing team at Smartly.io and are looking for a passionate marketing professional to join us!
As the Senior Manager of Growth and ABM you will support Smartly.io by leading the ABM efforts at the company to identify market growth opportunities, as well as designing and implementing marketing programs and tools to engage with key accounts at scale.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a world-class program that covers North America and Europe and an understanding and appreciation of how to roll out marketing programs to different regions. You will also work closely with Sales, Event Marketing, Paid Media, and SDRs to build scalable programs. You’ll also manage a team of two including email and website. Use your experience and knowledge to be seen as the expert on account based approaches and set best practices to implement.
As the Senior Manager of Growth and ABM at Smartly.io you will…
- Design scalable ABM programs by partnering with Chief of Sales and VP of Growth Marketing to identify focus areas and initiatives that will drive revenue
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closed with sales and product marketing
- Build programs around ABM 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many, with a particular focus on 1:Few
- Own and optimize 6Sense for wide scale of adoption across Sales and Marketing on how to identify and reach out to accounts in market
- Partner with SDRs to translate growth marketing campaigns into finding appropriate accounts and the content to leverage in outreach
- Tailor the global marketing campaigns to drive engagement and demand in each target country
- Demonstrate creativity and optimization by delivering new ways to spark curiosity and interest within target accounts that stand out from what’s already common in the market
- Use market research to identify opportunities for growth and develop campaigns to get in front of new segments
- Design campaigns and coordinate cross-functionally with the paid team as well as the content and creative teams to deliver multi-touch experiences
- Oversee development of supporting materials needed to make your campaigns hum: From landing pages to direct mailers to custom gifting and more to drive impact
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how ABM programs impact revenue; define and track metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Manage website and email marketing team members to ensure a culture of mapping content to different accounts and personas and leveraging optimizations to improve performance
- Work with content marketing lead to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messaging and align demand generation programs with ongoing copywriting initiatives
We are looking for...
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience in tech companies (preferably SaaS products) with at least 3 years of proven experience running ABM campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with 6Sense, Demandbase, or Terminus
- An understanding of what’s important to multiple buyer personas, including senior decision-makers, and developing tailored messaging and collateral designed to resonate with them
- Strong analytical skills necessary to gather key business/user insights and apply data driven metrics to drive strong campaigns
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills while working with internal teams and cross-functional partners
- Experience planning and implementing multi-touch campaigns, including off-to-on and on-to-offline campaigns, nurture programs, and various types of paid acquisition programs
Perks and Benefits...
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Computer (MAC or PC), and phone with plan
- And so much more…
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD : $110,000 - $140,000
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.