Senior Data Analyst, Product Analytics
Smartly.io is now looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our Analytics team! Our analytics team works with different parts of the organization, spanning from Product Management and Design to Leadership team, Customer Success and Marketing.
You will work with different types of data, ranging from sales and revenue data to in-app user interactions. Our goal is to develop a unified view of crucial business and product metrics, such as engagement, revenue development, and key action monitoring. Your primary stakeholders will be our Product Management and Product Design teams.
As a member of our analytics team, you will also be responsible for defining user behavior KPIs to track, owning and maintaining data models and creating actionable dashboards. You will primarily collaborate with our Product Managers and Designers, but you will also have the opportunity to work with other functions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing product environment, as we work with some of the most advanced advertisers in the world.
As a Senior Product Analyst at Smartly.io, you will:
- Work closely with our Product Management and Product Design teams to build and optimize our customer experience with data.
- Build, develop and maintain reporting of key product adoption metrics (we use dbt)
- Develop an understanding of our product data and help develop our tracking of key features (we use Segment)
- Have end-to-end ownership of data: define data requirements and dive deep into data to provide actionable insights
- Develop an in-depth understanding of what drives the success of Smartly.io
- Be an important part of our higher level data-driven decision-making process as well as day-to-day product operations
What we are looking for:
- Fluent SQL skills (we use Snowflake)
- Proficiency in one or more BI and visualization tools like Looker, Tableau or Power BI (we use Tableau and Redash)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, you can turn data into stories and actionable insights
- Experience with product analytics or a strong interest in the field
- Experience with data modeling
- Understanding of typical key product KPIs for Social Media Advertising companies
- Experience with Python is a plus
What to expect from our recruitment process
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interview: getting to know the work that our team does by working on a take home assignment and an interview to discuss your findings with your future colleagues.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.