Marketing Data Scientist
Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing Marketing Science Team in the Philippines.
We are looking for a marketing data science expert who enjoys analyzing, visualizing and communicating findings from data. Your role is essential in making sure we can systematically improve optimization, measurement, and data-driven decisions across our customers globally.
You will work with our global team of customer-facing data scientists based in our offices in Helsinki, San Francisco, Germany and Singapore. In this role you will analyze, validate, and test best practices in paid social advertising. You will be working closely together with both product development and commercial colleagues.
As a Marketing Data Analyst at Smartly.io you will…
- Test and verify the performance of solutions with prototypes developed in R, Python, or similar development environments
- Build custom advertising trends reports for clients based on Smartly.io’s advertising data
- Build custom models, visualizations, and analyses based on an individual client’s advertising data
- Perform performance analyses and vertical research based on scientifically sound analytics
- Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement, and communicate these findings
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product team and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new product features
What we are looking for..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Marketing Analytics or a related quantitative field or similar knowledge
- 3+ years experience in marketing measurement or analytics, data science, or growth marketing, or a related quantitative field
- Proficiency working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R and/or Python, and SQL
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation
- Experience in standard and advanced analytical methods including linear models, non-linear methods, time series, and statistical significance
- Written and verbal skills to communicate findings to stakeholders
- High teamwork skills, and drive to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.