Senior Events Manager
Smartly.io is seeking an experienced Senior Events Manager to join our global marketing team. This position will focus on industry-tentpole events and customer events. In this role, you will stay aligned with senior team members to create and implement a strategy that addresses business goals. You will report to the Director of Global Marketing.
As a Senior Events Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Own tentpole events programs to fuel global brand awareness and lead generation, as well as our owned Customer Advisory Board events and engagement
- Build cross functional alignment with our sales, customer and leadership teams to strategize and create outstanding events, experiences and engagement with our customers and prospects
- Develop an annual strategy to satisfy senior stakeholders that is aligned with our overall company goals
- Own end-to-end project management and execution of tentpole and customer events, including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, landing pages, marketing campaigns and enablement
- Work with the communications team to build internal and external communications, campaigns and promotion
- Provide reporting and tracking of results tied to quarterly and annual targets such as keynotes, co-activations with partners, MQLs and opportunities
We are looking for you, if you have...
- 8 + years of experience producing marketing events, at least 5 years in B2B SaaS
- Experience producing activations and experiences at the largest global events like Cannes, Advertising Week, CES, etc.
- Success in owning high-level customer summits and customer advisor board engagement
- The skills to work well both independently and collaboratively and manage agencies and on-site teams, with little to no supervision
- The grit to manage and meet Executive expectations, and attend to the their needs while on-site
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving/changing, startup-like organization
- The expertise to prioritize resources and run multiple global projects simultaneously, and the flexible to adapt to our fast-paced, agile team
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed, and the desire to mentor junior event team members
Perks and Benefits...
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Computer (MAC or PC), phone with plan
- And so much more…
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD : $100,000 - $125,000
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.