Senior Enterprise Account Executive
The sales team at Smartly is changing the way brands engage with consumers across paid social. Built on a strong culture of collaboration and trust, our team is looking to bring on experienced and motivated sellers that will aid in our rapidly growing business in North America.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Smartly.io, you’ll put your hunter instincts to use and fuel your drive for accelerating business growth! You will work with leading brands and performance advertisers around the world in order to offer a pioneering and innovative product that is leading our online marketing industry! Your focus will be to help make online advertising easy, effective, and enjoyable for Fortune 500 and D2C clients across multiple verticals in North America.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Smartly you will…
- Sell the Smartly.io product by identifying, cultivating, and closing new business within the assigned territory targeting enterprise organization
- Acquire and managed a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Build and maintain a pipeline from your own outbound efforts alongside those of the SDR and Marketing team
- Gain experience in selling a dominant SaaS platform, and/or managed and creative services to leading brands.
- Prepare a successful demo, trial and conversion of customer by working closely with the Sales Engineering and Implementation teams
- Ensure operational excellence by partnering with internal team members including but not limited to Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Art Directors, and Leadership
We are looking for…
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in digital marketing and paid social.
- Ability to create connections and engage with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers.
- Existing connections that will open doors in growing verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, retail or travel.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Strong desire to learn about our product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
Perks & Benefits…
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Flexible in-office, hybrid, & remote work options depending on role
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- Computer (MAC or PC) and phone with plan
- And so much more…
The base pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual’s background, expertise, and experience in determining final salary. In addition to annual salary, Smartly.io’s total rewards provide employees with stock options, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings benefits, parental leave, 5 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days, life insurance and disability benefits. To learn more visit https://www.smartly.io/careers#our-benefits. This information is provided in accordance with applicable law. Base pay information is based on market location. Salary in USD : $110,000 - 140,000
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.