SVP of Product
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) VP of Product to join our 200+ product organization in Helsinki or in Berlin.
As (S)VP of Product you are overseeing our product organization and own the roadmap and vision for the Smartly.io product offering. You will work together with the rest of the leadership to ensure overall product management excellence, draft the story for our product-led growth and renew our product vision for 2024-2025 - all in order to deliver an enjoyable experience for our customers.
At Smartly.io, we pride ourselves on our proven track record of success in empowering businesses to scale their advertising efforts and achieve remarkable results. Here are just a few examples of the achievements made possible by our innovative solutions:
- Just Eat & EURO2020: Discover how Just Eat scaled their advertising to 17 markets using our Automated Ads, Conditional Rendering, and Video Templates. Their story showcases the power of our platform in driving growth and expanding reach: https://www.smartly.io/case/jet
- N26: Dive into the world of N26, where they created hundreds of video variations to optimize their advertising campaigns. Learn how they leveraged Smartly.io's capabilities to deliver personalized and impactful ads to their audience: https://www.smartly.io/case/n26
- Deliveroo: Learn how Deliveroo harnessed the power of Smartly.io's Video & Display capabilities to create hundreds of weather-based creatives. By leveraging the dynamic nature of weather data, Deliveroo successfully tailored their advertising campaigns to reach customers at the right time with the most relevant messages: https://www.smartly.io/case/deliveroo-2
As the (Senior) Vice President of Product, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of developing and enhancing our industry-leading platform, working together with these customers and other great brands and helping them to achieve similar levels of success. As a very people-centric company, we want you to be a person who loves seeing others strive and grow as individuals and as a team - under your empathic leadership.
As the (S)VP Product:
- You are responsible for Smartly.io building compelling and competitive products.
- You are responsible for the direction of the product organization, and making sure all goals align and we are taking the right steps to reach our Product Vision.
- You will work closely with the VPs of Engineering to ensure our Product Delivery is as effective as possible.
- You are supporting the Product Directors to have the right skills, goals, and context for making the right decisions on their teams goals and roadmaps.
- You are fully responsible that product discovery is done to a high standard at Smartly.io. This includes user research, documentation (why, what and for whom), communication and prioritization.
- You ensure that the teams have the customer and business context. You will interact with our customers to define the right direction and what problems we want to solve. We collaborate actively with our customers to validate our product designs. Working closely with 3rd party platforms (Meta, Google, Snap, TikTok, Pinterest) is also essential in aligning our direction with the problems they are trying to tackle.
- You ensure that everything we build has a clear goal, we are measuring if we are reaching the goals, and we have defined what we do if we don’t reach the goals. You make sure this information is used as a feedback loop to improve roadmap prioritization.
- Evangelizing and building momentum around product designs, roadmaps and effective ways of working is core to this role.
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of product management and product owner experience, focusing on B2B SaaS.
- Experience in managing large teams and being the decision maker in your function.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Launched multiple successful software products and features. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation.
- A leader with some experience from a technologically complex domain, for example online advertising.
What we offer you:
- We have a strong culture of ownership, which means you can have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business.
- Chance to develop products in close collaboration with the leading advertising platforms such as Meta and Google.
- Opportunity to work with a global customer base of some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- High class product development organization and talented peers to learn from.
- Great culture built on trust, ownership and learning.
- Attractive benefits package, including 30 days of annual leave, company bonus and options.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.