Senior Product Manager, Campaign Overview and Reporting
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our reporting focused team called Bobby Tables. Our number-crunching service aggregates data from multiple sources within and outside Smartly.io making it one of the most data-heavy parts of the application. Customers can analyze performance of their ad campaigns by using the flexible report builder and data visualizer tool our team has developed.
Besides providing a customer-facing interface to the online analytical processing (OLAP) system that allows it to run complex analysis, the service offers programmatic access to the Reporting engine powering such features as automated actions and automated budget optimizations. The challenges lie in different areas: the scale of the database (several terabytes of data), complexity of database queries powered by flexible query language exposed as REST API, having numerous stakeholders both on client and data ingestion sides. The data structures have been evolving from being focused on one ad serving channel to being abstract cross-channel.
As a Senior Product Manager in this team, you will be leading the vision and execution of enhancing our reporting services to a whole new level. Based on feedback from our customers we want to work on even better visualization, data integrations, and data injections in our reporting services. Your role will involve analyzing these customer needs and developing a strategy to address them. You will work closely with the team to ensure the successful implementation of these changes and to deliver a high-quality reporting service that meets our customers' expectations.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve in order to achieve your team's objective.
- Be responsible for product discovery including user research, data analysis and prototype testing.
- Ensure that your development team has the customer and business context.
- Craft the team's roadmap and the product backlog together with your development team. In other words, you are also the product owner of the team.
- Create go-to-market plans with product marketing to increase product adoption and generate demand.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of product management and product owner experience, ideally focusing on B2B SaaS.
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience in launching multiple successful software products and features. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation.
- A leader with some experience from a technologically complex domain, for example online advertising.
- Experience in handling and analyzing large amounts of data or big data.
- Technical background and/or understanding databases is a plus.
What we offer you:
- We have a strong culture of ownership, which means you can have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Chance to develop products in close collaboration with the leading advertising platforms such as Meta, Pinterest, Snap, TikTok and Google.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.