Aircraft Facilities Manager
Skydweller Aero Inc. is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous manned renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with the powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform. Skydweller Aero Inc. has World and US headquarters in Oklahoma City and European offices headquartered in Spain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Based in Stennis International Airport, full time.
- Coordination of routine support activities to ensure facility is effective.
- Coordination of site access with airport,
- Security of ITAR assets.
- Maintenance of Power, water, and waste management.
- Maintenance and delivery of a legally compliant, safe, customer focussed environments.
- Oversight of office and conference room.
- Ensuring compliance with risk management practices.
- Health & Safety risk assessments.
- Supplier / contractor management.
- Sustainability management and routine reporting.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Must be US Citizen.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact with both internal and external parties.
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise own and team workload.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Aerospace industry knowledge/ experience is beneficial.
- Able to climb ladders, use forklift and scissor lift.
- Knowledge of electrical regulations and basis electrical maintenance is a benefit.
- Management of service contracts and contractors.
- Knowledge of lean and 6S practices is desirable.
- Full valid driving licence.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
- Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
- Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
- Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.