Skydweller Aero Inc. is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with the powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform. Skydweller Aero Inc. has World and US headquarters in Oklahoma City and European offices headquartered in Spain.
Organizes and directs work, coordinates efforts related to design, develop, and maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project management office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies principles of project management developing large, complex schedules for multiple products.
- Performs program schedule analysis to include: Metrics, Critical Path, Float, and schedule variances.
- Builds and maintains a program-level IMS which includes major milestones and deliverables
- Works with IPT leads to monitor schedule performance to include daily, weekly and monthly variances.
- Monitors supplier schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management, and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
- Acts as scheduling subject expert and mentors the program staff with regards to scheduling.
- Understands and has facility with enterprise-level scheduling software. MS project central and MS schedule portfolio management
- Proposes processes that will aid Integrated Scheduling.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Expert knowledge in use of MS Project and Project Online.
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MS office applications.
- 5+ years experience.
- Ideally the candidate has working knowledge of the DoD Acquisition System.
- Ability to write visual basic scripts
- Moderate Python programming language capability
- support proposal development
1. Also please do not have more than one job application, rather apply to one position and refer to other positions that you are interested in, in the NOTES section.
2. Since BambooHR is a 3rd party software, please always check your spam folder for our responses.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401k match 6%
- Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
- Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
- Wellness programs: we offer wellness programs that promote healthy living and can include things like gym memberships, nutrition counseling, or stress-management classes.
- Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
- Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.