Skydweller Aero Inc. is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with the powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform. Skydweller Aero Inc. has World and US headquarters in Oklahoma City and European offices headquartered in Spain.
- Support and design of an integrated engineering management tool chain including continuous software integration, drawing management, engineering and certification artifact management, computer to computer linkages from requirements to IMS to tasks to validation and certification of the aircraft system
- Design and create dynamic linkages between MS Project and JIRA to create a real-time IMS viability and status
- Support and manage a SharePoint site in the data infrastructures
- Develop and manage the Catia V5 link and overall PLM process
- Manage and mature the toolchain as the tasking and reporting requirements shift
- Setup and manage libraries, document sets, and workflows in and across JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, PLM software and other Atlassian, Siemans (Polarion), and Microsoft (SharePoint) products
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Software Development or Related Field
- Greater than 5 years experience in the automotive, aerospace, or other technology industry performing similar types of work.
- Expert fluency in at least two of: JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence, or Polarion.
- Experience and belief in process oriented concepts
- Programming capability
- Keen organizational and detail oriented skills
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Software Development or Related Field
- Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile concepts
- Experience with programming in C++ and/or Python
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
- Polarion ALM
- SharePoint, Teams, Project
- Development Operations
- Software Development Process
- Continuous Integration
- Software Automation
- Automated Software Test
1. Please ensure your resume (CV) is in English.
2. Also please do not have more than one job application, rather apply to one position and refer to other positions that you are interested in, in the NOTES section.
3. Since BambooHR is a 3rd party software, please always check your spam folder for our responses.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
- Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
- Wellness programs: we offer wellness programs that promote healthy living and can include things like gym memberships, nutrition counseling, or stress-management classes.
- Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
- Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.