Pharmacist-in-Charge, New York
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Pharmacist-in-Charge you will be responsible for leading, directing, and managing the pharmacy team in New York. You will develop employees, promote teamwork, and motivate team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm, and sharing the company vision. You will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for members.
This position is a full-time onsite role in our pharmacy located in Long Island City, NY.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee a pharmacy staff of other pharmacists and technicians.
- Work with our pharmacy compliance team to obtain additional state licenses.
- Process and review medication orders for members.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, and more.
- Communicate regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, team meetings, and allow open communication between management and non-management pharmacy team members.
- Ensure compliance with all pharmacy policies, procedures, and applicable pharmacy laws.
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our members.
What You'll Bring:
- Valid New York Pharmacist License
- 2+ years of Pharmacy Manager experience required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You connect with the mission of Ro
- Additional out-of-state Pharmacist Licenses in Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
The target base salary for this position ranges from $123,000 to $139,000, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
See more open positions at Ro
Something looks off?