Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for the warehouse and inventory on-site at our medical device fulfillment center located in Phoenix, Arizona. This role is responsible for inventory management utilizing material requirement planning (MRP) software. The Warehouse Associate will follow all established standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensure necessary forms are completed concurrently with the work being performed to allow for a compliant audit trail of work being performed. The Warehouse Associate will ensure proper quality inspection of products occurs each day and ensure products passing the quality inspection enters our inventory. In addition, will work closely with the Quality Control Associate ensuring forms, records are completed in a timely manner in accordance to company guidelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure raw materials and supplies go through our quality control process
- Ensure receipt and tracking of incoming raw materials and supplies through MRP software
- Stock and pick production materials, from pallets to individual items
- Work with the supply chain team by maintaining physical inventory and regular cycle counts
- Manage UPS/USPS process for shipped medical devices by using designated software
- Maintain a clean working area in compliance with validated cleaning procedures
- Maintain warehouse equipment such as forklift and shelves in good condition
- Work with Quality Control Associate in supporting implementation, training and reporting of quality event
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Ability to support logistics receiving and shipping product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with pallet jacks, stock pickers and/or forklifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Experience with material requirement planning software
- Experience with medical devices inventory management
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.